Lionel D. McCollum, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. McCollum enjoys all aspects of providing obstetrical and gynecological
care to his patients, he specializes in patient / physician relationships.
During the past seventeen years that he has been in practice, he has
been successful in developing a large obstetrical practice. He has
a unique ability to make patients and their families "feel right at
home." It is obvious to all that he enjoys being a physician.
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners, July, 1980
- FLEX – 1979
- Tennessee licensure granted September 7, 1979
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, December, 1985
- Recertification, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, October, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004
Received M.D. from the University of Tennessee for the Health Sciences. Attended from July 1976 until June 1979.
Received B.S. in zoology from the University of Tennessee at Martin. Attended from June 1972 until August 1975.
Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the E.H. Crump Womens Hospital from June 23, 1980 until June 30, 1983.
Flexible internship at the City of Memphis Hospital from June 23, 1979 until June 22, 1980.
- Private practice in Knoxville, TN since conclusion of residency.
- Corporate Identity: Generations ObGyn, P.C.
- Partners: Drs. Kenneth O’Kelley, Marlyn Leisy, Jeffrey Dell, Craig Myers, and Kori Cottam
- Chairman, Department of OB/GYN Fort Sanders Hospital, 1987
- President, East Tennessee OB/GYN Society, 1990
- President, Generations ObGyn, 2001 to Present
Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Birthplace: Fulton, Kentucky
- Marital: Married December 18, 1973, to Marilyn Lawson
- Children: Kristen and Lauren
- Military: None and no obligation
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES:
Furnishes on request
July 1, 1983 to Present
Generations ObGyn, P.C.
9430 Park West Blvd.
The Tower at Parkwest, Suite 320
Knoxville, TN 37923