Dr. Leisy has been with Generations ObGyn since 1990. She practices at our Parkwest location. She feels there is no greater privilege than being a part of bringing a new life into the world.
Dr. Leisy enjoys every aspect of women’s healthcare, especially using new technology that manages problems with minimally invasive procedures.
Being a full time physician while raising 2 children gives Dr. Leisy an insight into the challenges women face today.
Curriculum Vitae Education:
- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee – Knoxville, Bachelor of Science, with Honors 1969 – 1973
- Medical School: University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine July 1974 – June 1977
- Internship: University of Tennessee, Flexible – Erlanger Hospital, Chattanooga, Tennessee July 1977 – June 1978
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – Erlanger Hospital, Chattanooga, Tennessee July 1978 – December 1979
- Obstetrics and Gynecology – University of Tennessee, Associated Hospitals, Memphis, Tennessee January 1980 – June 1982
- United States Air Force, Major, Moody Air Force Base, Valdosta, Georgia September 1982 – October 1985
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists of Cleveland, Cleveland, Tennessee, October 1985 – April 1990
- Generations ObGyn, P.C., Knoxville, Tennessee, May 1990 – Present
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, December 1984
Parkwest Medical Center, Knoxville, TN, Active Staff
Parkwest Surgery Center, Knoxville, TN, Active Staff
9430 Park West Blvd.
The Tower at Parkwest, Suite 320
Knoxville, TN 37923