Dr. Greene enjoys the blend of personal office care with the challenges of surgery in her ob/gyn practice. With her prior experience as a clinic director of a sinus and allergy center, she brings a nice perspective to the private practice office in that she can help focus not just on the medical care of the patient but also the entire experience of the patient. She is married with two sons, and if being a full time ob/gyn doesn’t keep her busy enough, she is also actively involved with things like the Boy Scouts and swimming. Dr. Greene graduated from University of Tennessee, cum laude, and anyone who knows her knows she loves the Vols!
Career and Achievements
- OB/GYN – University of South Carolina ob/gyn residency, Columbia SC, 2011-2015
- MD – University of South Carolina, Columbia SC, 2007-2011
- Bachelor of Science – Biochemistry; University of Tennessee, cum laude, 2001-2005
- Clinic Director – Sinus and Allergy Center, South Carolina ENT, 2002-2004
- Resident Supervisor – Computerized Provider Order Entry – Columbia SC, 2010-2011